Canal Insurance Company Employee Benefits 2017
Canal Insurance Company is excited to offer you a comprehensive and valuable benefits package. If you are a full time employee (working 30 hours a week), you are eligible for these benefits. This website is designed to give an review of all benefits available, the contracts for those benefits, and any additional information you may need including but not limited to provider links and claim forms. We encourage you to become knowledgeable on your benefits so that you and your family get the most value out of them. Our benefit year runs January 1st – December 31st.
Please reach out to our broker, Jennifer Holly, with any questions or concerns regarding your benefits.
Medical Benefits (Cigna)
- 2017 Open Enrollment Guide
- Medical Benefit Summary-Traditional/OAP (Open Access Plus) Plan
- Medical Benefit Summary-HSA Plan
- Medicare Part D Coverage Notice
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage-Traditional/OAP (Open Access Plus) Plan
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage-HSA Plan
- Moving from Traditional Plan to HSA Plan
- Preventive Care List
- Medical Claim Form
- Provider Search
- Drug List
Health Savings Account Information
Probenefits (FSA & Dependent Care)
- Flex Spending Substantiation Form
- Flex Spending Claim Form
- Flex Card Request Form
- Dependent Care Claim Form
- FSA Eligible Expenses
Dental Benefits (Delta Dental)
Life & Disability Programs (AUL)
- Employer Paid Dependent Life Insurance
- Employer Paid Life Insurance Policy
- Employer Paid Life Certificate
- Voluntary Life Insurance Insurance
- Voluntary Life Certificate
- Dependent Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long Term Disability-Executives
- Long Term Disability-Class 1
- Long Term Disability-Class 2
- Travel Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
Vision Plan (VSP)
Business Accident Insurance (The Hartford)
Critical Illness/Cancer Benefits (Guardian)
- Critical Illness Benefit Summary
- Critical Illness Wellness Claim Form
- Cancer Benefit Summary
- Wellness Claim Form
- Accident Claim Form
Lifestyle Management Programs
Health Care Reform Notices
Health Care Reform Individual Mandate
Effective January 1, 2014 you are required to have health insurance. For more information on the individual mandate and your responsibilities, please click on the link below.
EmpowHR Online Enrollment & How to Enroll
EmpowHR is a web delivered application that provides the functionality to enroll and manage your benefits throughout your benefit’s plan year. EmpowHR is very easy and intuitive to use. The different functionalities that you as an employee can utilize include:
- Enrolling in Benefits
- Viewing your Current Benefits
- Submitting Change of Family Status Events
- Changing your Password
- Modify Information
- Modify Dependents
- Modify Beneficiaries
If you want to keep your benefits without changing them you do not have to re-enroll on empowHR. If you have Flexible Spending and/or Dependent Care, you do have to re-enroll in these benefits, they cannot be carried forward and you must go on to empowHR and re-enroll in benefits to keep Flex and Dependent Care.
Logging In To EmpowHR
Click on EmpowHR to log in or copy and paste this link into your web browser, https://enroll.empowhr.com/login.aspx Your EmpowHR username will be the first letter of your first name, then your last name, then the last four of your social security number. For example, John Doe’s username will be jdoe1234. Your EmpowHR password will default to your social security number. Upon your first log-in, you will be prompted to change your password prior to enrollment. EmpowHR will open for enrollment on December 1st at 7:00 am and close on December 18th at 11:59 pm.
If you are new to Empowhr, click here to view the user’s guide!
Questions About Your Canal Insurance Company Benefits
If you have any questions concerning your current benefit package, any future benefits, or any other benefit information that you may need, please contact our benefit team at Clarke & Company Benefits. Our contact information is below.
Laura Howell – Account Manager
Toll Free: 888-540-9403
To email click on name above.