First Community Bank Model Notices and Employee Documents
This webpage houses all of the First Community Bank employee benefit information along with your benefit notices and your Employee Benefits Summary Plan Description for the 2016 benefit year that starts on January 1, 2016*. Also, on this page are each carriers certificate of coverages for each benefit plan. We have also included summaries of these documents for your review along with some carrier forms below. If you need any more information please contact Susan Boatwright in Human Resources or your Clarke & Company Benefits representative below.
Employee Benefit Summaries
Below you will find concise summaries of your employee benefit plans. These will give you a brief overview of each plans highlights and benefits. For full benefits, consult each plans certificate of coverage below.
- First Community Bank Enrollment Guide
- Blue Cross High Option Benefit Booklet
- Blue Cross Standard Option Benefit Booklet
- Blue Cross High Option Benefit Summary
- Blue Cross Standard Option Benefit Summary
- Blue Cross Preventive Care Guide
- Dental Plan Benefit Summary
- Physicians Eye Care Plan Benefit Summary
- Long Term Disability Benefit Summary
- Short Term Disability Benefit Summary
- Basic Life Insurance Benefit Summary
- Blue Cross of Georgia Provider Search
Summary Plan Description & Certificates of Coverage*
Below is the First Community Bank Summary Plan Description that govern all of our benefit plans and each carriers certificate of coverage for that plan. Please consult the certificate of coverage for the benefits offered by each carrier.
- First Community Bank Cafeteria Plan Summary Plan Description
- First Community Bank FSA Summary Plan Description
- First Community Bank Blue Cross High Plan Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Bank Blue Cross Standard Plan Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Bank Group Dental Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Bank Physicians Eyecare Plan Vision Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Bank AUL Long Term Disability Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Bank AUL Short Term Disability Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Bank Life Insurance Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Bank Voluntary Life Insurance Certificate of Coverage
- First Community Summary of Benefits & Coverage High Plan (SBC)
- First Community Summary of Benefits & Coverage Standard Plan (SBC)
Important Employee Benefits Notifications
Below you will find all of your required notifications for the First Community Bank employee benefit plans. If you have any questions regarding these notices please contact your First Community Bank Human Resources or your Clarke & Company Benefits representative regarding any notice. Click here to link to the Blue Cross website.
- First Community Bank Company Chipra Notice
- First Community Bank WHCRA Notice
- First Community Bank Health Care Reform Model Notices
- Medicare Part D Creditable Coverage Notice
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage High Option (SBC)
- Summary of Benefits & Coverage Standard Option (SBC)
- First Community Private Policy
- Business Associate Agreement
Blue Cross Blue Shield Prescription Drug List
We have provided for you the 2015 Member Prescription Drug List (this is not the full drug list) and a like to the full prescription drug list by tier. If you have any questions on this contact your Clarke & Company Benefit representative.
- 2015 Preferred Drug List
- 2015 Prior Authorization Drug List
- 2015 Quantity Management Drug List
- 2015 Step Therapy Drug List
- 2015 Specialty Drug List
- Effective 10/1 Formulary Changes
- Effective 7/1/14-New Pre-authorization Required: Compound Drugs
- Effective 7/1/14-New Pre-authorization Required: Specialty Drugs
- Effective 7/1/14 Pharmacy Changes
EmpowHR Online Enrollment
EmpowHR is a web delivered application that provides the functionality to enroll and manage your benefits throughout your benefit’s plan year. EmpowHR is very easy and intuitive to use. The different functionalities that you as an employee can utilize include:
- Logging in to EmpowHR
- Enrolling in Benefits
- Viewing your Current Benefits
- Submitting Change of Family Status Events
- Changing your Password
- Modify Information
- Modify Dependents
- Modify Beneficiaries
Logging In To EmpowHR
Click here to log in to EmpowHR. Your EmpowHR username will be the first letter of your first name, then your last name, then the last four of your social security number. For example, John Doe’s username will be jdoe1234. Your EmpowHR password will default to your social security number. Upon your first login, you will be prompted to change your password prior to enrollment.
If you are new to Empowhr, click here to view the user’s guide!
Health Care Reform
Clarke & Company Benefits has prepared a Health Care Reform Website for the employees of First Community Bank to help you learn more about what the law means to you and how it will affect you and/or your dependents. If you have any other questions on reform that the site doesn’t answer, email us at Clarke & Company with any reform questions by clicking here.
Web Tools For Managing Your Health
C & C University is the password protected area of our website that is a virtual library of health & wellness materials. Your password is firstcommunity (case sensitive). Our LiveWell 24/7 Informed@home series of disease management seminars are hosted here with information on common health conditions, questions to ask the physician during your visit, plus recommendations for lower cost drug therapies including generics used to treat these conditions. Topics that are addressed in our Informed@home series include high cholesterol, diabetes management, heart disease, stress management, children’s health and nutrition, weight management, heart disease, and many more. Our Informed@home series was developed in house by our wellness staff and will continue to be updated.
The C&C University site also offers podcasts on various health and wellness topics, videos of health presentations, and print materials that can be downloaded. Each podcast was designed to help your employees become better health care consumers by including money-saving tips for prescriptions and supplies.site also offers podcasts on various health and wellness topics, videos of health presentations, and print materials that can be downloaded. Each podcast was designed to help your employees become better health care consumers by including money-saving tips for prescriptions and supplies.
Blue Cross My Health Toolkit
As an employee of First Community Bank take charge of your health and start using the My Health Toolkit from Blue Cross. Watch a short video on how you can check your Explanation of Benefits, take a Personal Health Assessment, check claim status, find a doctor, see what has been applied to your deductible and much more. In the video, you will learn everything in the new toolkit and how you access it.
To view a video on the My Health Toolkit web tool click below.
Questions About Your First Community Bank Benefits
If you have any questions concerning your current benefit package, any future benefits, or any other benefit information that you may need, please contact our benefit team at Clarke & Company Benefits. Our contact information is below.
Laura Howell – Account Manager
Toll Free: 888-540-9403
To email click on name above.The information on this webpage is presented for illustrative purposes and is based on information provided by the employer. The text contained on this website was taken from various summary plan descriptions and benefit information. While every effort was taken to accurately report your benefits, discrepancies, or errors are always possible. In case of discrepancy between this page and the actual plan documents, the actual plan documents will prevail. The plan documents will govern all plans covered on this page. This page is not a contract or a guarantee of your eligibility or benefit. All information is confidential, pursuant to the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. If you have any questions about this page, contact Human Resources. If you sign up for coverage that requires evidence of insurability, even though deductions may start, you are not considered enrolled in the plans until confirmed by the carrier. If declined, you will be reimbursed. *some benefit documents will not be generated until 2016. For these we have included the 2016 current benefit document for this plan.