RT First Quarter Benefit Earning Options
- Participate in the Activity Challenge
- Earn 3 Reasonable Alternative Points
*If you are participating on a team, only one member of your team needs to submit the team’s points each week.
Sign Up for the Challenge
Click the link below to sign up for the challenge.
- Q1-July, August, September
- Q2-October, November, December
- Q3-January, February, March
- Q4-April, May, June
Top 5 Teams
- FLAB-u-LESS Treble Tones
- Hungry Hippos
- Slim Gyms
- Excuse Me-I Just Burpeed
Top 5 Individuals
- Miles Individual Team
- Vigil Individual Team
- Carter Individual Team
- Team Zach
- Luci/Fight Like a Girl
If not participating in the quarterly activity, employees of Rhythmlink can earn up to 3 points during the specific quarter by doing any of the below activities to add up to 3 points to qualify for the higher benefit earnings for the following quarter. To get credit for these alternatives, logs and documentation must be sent to email@example.com in order for it to be counted.
- Keep a nutrition log (1 point)
- Keep a blood pressure log (1 point)
- Enroll in a BlueCross Great Expectations for Health Diabetes Program, High Blood Pressure program, High Cholesterol, Men’s Health, Women’s Health, Weight Management, or Back Program (3 points) New enrollees only
- Have an annual physical/OB exam (1 point)
- Receive a Mammogram (1 point)
- Get a Colonoscopy (1 point)
- Get a dental check-up (1 point)
- Keep an exercise log (1 point)
- Blood Pressure screening at Rhythmlink blood pressure day in the Fall (1 point)
- Shopping at any local market such as the farmer’s market for fresh produce (1 point)
- Gardening or yard work log (1 point)
**Listen to your body. If you feel weak, dizzy, short of breath, or have chest pain, stop activity immediately. You should seek medical attention.
**Reasonable alternative points for each quarter must be turned in by the last day of that specific quarter.
Make sure you check out and like our Facebook page to stay up-to-date on all the health care reform changes and updates and to be able to view our daily blog.
Follow us on Twitter @ClarkeBenefits. Use the hashtags #Rhythmlink #fitness #ClarkeCoWellness to let us know how your team is doing!
You can use the following websites to track and manage your health and earn your points by completing the logs.
- Nutrition Log
- My Fitness Pal (Apps, Sync with Fitbit, Health Information)
- Start-American Heart Association (Distance Walking & Dietary)
- Super Tracker (Activity, Nutrition, Weight, & Goals)
- Fit Day (Activity, Nutrition, & Weight)