RT Health Fair Information
Weekly Schedule (Week of October 19th, 2015)
11 am-12 noon: Blood Pressure Reading
12 noon-1 pm: Lunch n Learn #1
8 am-12 noon: Biometrics
12 noon-1 pm: Lunch n Learn #2
8 am-12 noon: Biometrics
12 noon-1 pm: Lunch n Learn #3
8 am-12 noon: Biometrics & Flu Shots
12 noon-1 pm: Lunch n Learn #4
10 am-2 pm: Vendor Health Fair
- For Flu Shots, the cost of the shot for those on the RT health plan is $0. Please bring your ID card and driver’s license. For those not on the plan, the cost is $31.99. Please still bring your insurance card and driver’s license.
- Biometrics for those not on the RT plan will take place only on _________. The cost will be $_______ per person
- Please pack your lunch to bring to the lunch n’ learns if you plan on attending.
- At each event or health screening, someone will have to sign off on your point sheet to confirm you were there. Bring your point sheet to all events (Lunch n Learns, Friday Spotlight Discussions and Vendor Booths) and health screenings (BP reading, Flu Shots, Biometrics).
- Obtaining the minimum 10 points during the week (see below point system) will qualify you for the second quarter firm contribution. If you do not complete the 10 points, you may still complete reasonable alternatives to obtain the benefit earning.
Lunch n Learn Schedule: 12 noon-1 pm each day
|Monday||Kristin Teets||Doctor’s Care|
|Tuesday||Ashley Kates, Dr Levy||Maximized Living|
|Wednesday||Jamie Scott||Jamie Scott Fitness|
|Thursday||Jordan Archer||Clarke & Company||Employee Benefits Trivia|
Friday Spotlight Discussions
|10:00 AM||Blue Choice|
|10:30 AM||Physician’s EyeCare Plan|
|11:00 AM||Delta Dental|
|11:30 AM||First Sun|
|12:00 PM||Women’s Defense/SAAS|
|12:30 PM||Doctor’s Care|
|1:00 PM||Health Source Chiropractic|
|1:30 PM||Maximized Living|
Point System (use the point sheet you were emailed to keep track of your points or download here)
**Point cards must be sent to email@example.com by October 30th, 2015 at 5 pm for credit.
**Representatives at all events, booths, and health initiatives (flu shots, biometrics) will sign off on point sheet.
|10/19 Blood Pressure Reading||1|
|Lunch n’ Learn (4 total)||3 (per lunch n’ learn attended)|
|Spotlight Discussions (8 total)||2 (per discussion attended)|
|Visiting Vendor Booths||1 (per booth visited)|
|Getting Biometric Screening||4 points|
|Getting a Flu Shot||4 points|
|Minimum Points Necessary for Benefit Earning (Q2)||10 total points|
|Prize Category 1||Visit all vendor booths, attend atleast 1 lunch n’ learn or 1 spotlight discussion|
|(Minimum 17/18 points)|
|Raffle for Prize: Gift Card|
|Prize Category 2||Get a biometric screening OR a flu shot, visit all vendor booths, attend atleast 1 lunch n’ learn, attend atleast 1 spotlight discussion|
|(Minimum of 24 points)|
|Raffle for Prize: Fitbit|
|Prize Category 3||Get a biometric screening, get a flu shot, visit all vendor booths, attend atleast 2 lunch n’ learns, attend atleast 3 spotlight discussions|
|(Minimum 35 points)|
|Raffle for Prize: iPad|