Urology Center of Spartanburg Benefit Notifications and Employee Documents
This webpage houses all of the Spartanburg Urology Center model notices along with your Employee Benefits Summary Plan Description for the 2015 benefit year. Also, on this page are each carriers certificate of coverage for your benefit. We have also included summaries of these documents for your review along with some carrier forms below. If you need any more information please contact Human Resources or your Clarke & Company Benefits representative below.
Medical Plan Information
- Blue Choice Health Plan Medical Schedule of Benefits
- Summary of Benefits & Coverages
- Network Link
- BlueOn Demand
Dental Plan Information
Disability Life Plan Information
- Long Term Disability Summary-All Employees
- Long Term Disability Summary-Physicians
- Long Term Disability Summary-Executives
- Long Term Disability Certificate-Physicians & Executives
- Long Term Disability Certificate-All Employees
- Short Term Disability Summary
- Short Term Disability Certificate-All Employees
- Employer Paid Life Summary-All Employees
- Employer Paid Life Certificate-FT Employee’s (Excluding physicians & executives)
- Life Summary-Executives & Physicians
- Life Certificate-Executives & Physicians
- Supplemental Life Summary
- Disability Claim Form
Vision Plan Information
HCR Model Notices
Web Tools For Managing Your Health
C & C University is the password protected area of our website that is a virtual library of health & wellness materials. Your password is Clarke01 (case sensitive). Our LiveWell 24/7 Informed@home series of disease management seminars are hosted here with information on common health conditions, questions to ask the physician during your visit, plus recommendations for lower cost drug therapies including generics used to treat these conditions. Topics that are addressed in our Informed@home series include high cholesterol, diabetes management, heart disease, stress management, children’s health and nutrition, weight management, heart disease, and many more. Our Informed@home series was developed in house by our wellness staff and will continue to be updated.
The C&C University site also offers podcasts on various health and wellness topics, videos of health presentations, and print materials that can be downloaded. Each podcast was designed to help your employees become better health care consumers by including money-saving tips for prescriptions and supplies.site also offers podcasts on various health and wellness topics, videos of health presentations, and print materials that can be downloaded. Each podcast was designed to help your employees become better health care consumers by including money-saving tips for prescriptions and supplies.
Questions About Your Benefits
If you have any questions concerning your current benefit package, any future benefits, or any other benefit information that you may need, please contact our benefit team at Clarke & Company Benefits. Our contact information is below.
Laura Howell – Account Manager
To email click on name above.