Health Over HabitsPosted on: November 3, 2016Categories: LiveWell 24/7
Do you find yourself consistently repeating bad eating habits? It’s difficult not to make these mistakes with our busy schedules and on-the-go tendencies. Listed below are the most common mistakes made that may be affecting your health and wellness. Try addressing these common mistakes now so you can be happy and healthy later!
- Mindless Eating – Portion out your meals on smaller dishes. Try not to eat straight out of the bag or container!
- Nighttime Eating – Try and combat this by adding a protein to your dinner to keep you fuller longer. Also, try drinking some decaffeinated tea!
- Skipping Breakfast – Buy healthy breakfast foods that you can eat on the run. Yogurt, fruits, protein bars, and nuts are great options!
- Eating Fast – Put your fork down between bites and drink water throughout your meal!
- Drinking Wine Nightly – Buy smaller glasses to limit the amount you are drinking!
- Limited Water Intake – Make sure you drink water every time you eat and work out!
- Calorie Overload on the Weekend – Indulge in one treat on the weekend instead of an entire meal!
- Multitasking – Eating while watching tv or on the computer will cause you to eat more. Try preparing a healthy snack before sitting down!
Fit Bottomed Eats